Florida State / Undergraduate / University Resources
- myFSU Student Central ‘How Tos’
- A list of FSU Academic Resources
- Magnet Lab
- Physics Department
- FSU OMNI Portal
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Waste Pickup Forms
Internships / REUs
- American Chemical Society Internships for Undergraduate Chemistry Students
- Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REUs)
General Information for Chemistry Majors
- Pathways to Science — an organization dedicated to supporting pathways to STEM occupations. Their website provides many resources.
- The ChemCollective – resources for teaching and learning Chemistry.
Funding for Graduate School
- NSF Graduate Research Program — funding sources for undergraduates planning on going to graduate school.